How to Remotely Access your Computers
- Go to http://dashboard.clickright.ca
- Log in with your ClickRight Dashboard credentials:
- Click on Workstations (1), then select the workstation (2) you would like to remotely access. Press the TeamViewer (3) button.
Note: If you can’t find the computer you’re looking for, select “All Workstations” from the right hand menu next to Search
- TeamViewer will want to open or download a .tvc file.
- Allow it to run or click on the .tvc file and you’re connected!
If this if the first time you are connecting, or your computer doesn’t have TeamViewer, you must also install the Take Control Viewer by following the steps outlined below.
Installing the Take Control Viewer
Follow these steps the first time you connect to install the Take Control Viewer.
- Follow steps 1 and 2 under How to Remote Access your Computers to log into your Dashboard.
- Click on Remote Access > Download Take Control Viewer
- Save the file to your computer and Run it. Follow the prompts by pressing Next and Install, be sure to press Yes or Allow if prompted.
- Click Finish when the installer is complete.
- You can now access your computers remotely!
Note: Remote access is enabled by default on small business plans. Home business plans can add remote support by creating a ticket and contacting support.